EUROKRAN-2 Ltd. Crew
Each project is a new challenge, that we realise thanks to specialist knowledge and qualified team of professionals. Our work is always characterized by a high degree of professionalism! Passion and long experience are the most important factors that create our success and professionalism of our company.
How can I get to Eurokran-2?
Aby uzyskać szczegółowe dane kontaktowe wybierz interesujący Cię dział!
Department of Wind Energy & Transportation +48 91 506 57 25 firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Wind Energy & Transportation +48 91 506 57 26 email@example.com
Wind Energy & Transportation +48 91 506 57 27 firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist for crane +48 91 506 57 36 email@example.com
Specialist for crane +48 91 506 57 20 firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief accountant + 48 91 506 57 31 email@example.com
Junior Accountant +48 91 506 57 30 firstname.lastname@example.org
Technician & Service Specialist +48 91 506 57 37 email@example.com
Chief Financial Officer +48 91 506 57 29 firstname.lastname@example.org
Settlements Specialist +48 91 506 57 31 email@example.com
Settlements Specialist +48 91 506 57 31 firstname.lastname@example.org
HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGER +48 603 959 920 email@example.com
Insurance Department Specialist +48 91 506 57 20 firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Specialist +48 91 506 57 33 email@example.com
Pursuant to Article 13(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), please be informed that:
- The administrator of your personal data is A.M. Kran Wind, ul. Granitowa 33, 70-750 Szczecin
- A.M. Kran Wind – has not appointed an inspector of personal data protection.
- Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to prepare and submit responses to inquiries and until you withdraw your consent to receive marketing information.
- Your personal data will be stored for the time necessary to prepare a response to your enquiry and to respond it. You have the right to access the contents of your data and the right to correct it, to have it removed/forgotten, to restrict its processing, to transfer it, to make an objection, to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal. All the above-mentioned laws may be executed by submitting an application via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Regulator if you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of provisions of the Regulation.
- Provision of personal data by you is necessary for the execution of your enquiry. You must provide it, and the consequence of not providing personal data will be that you will not be able to receive a response to your enquiry.